Our Custom MDF Vanities include the following:
- Numerous Colours to choose from
- A Variety of Door Profiles to select from
- Soft-close Doors and Drawers
- Handles and Knobs are included
- Our Vanities come in the standard sizes of: 24” (W), 30” (W), 36” (W), 42” (W), 48” (W), 54” (W), 60” (W) Single, 60” (W) Double, and 72” (W) Double
- Quartz and Artificial Marble Tops that come with an under mount sink, single faucet hole, 1 back splash and 1 side splash. Sizes include: 25” (W), 31” (W), 37” (W), 43” (W), 49” (W), 55” (W), 61” (W) Single, 61” (W) Double, and 73” (W) Double
- We can also make matching Linen Towers and Medicine Cabinets.
Why Choose Custom MDF?
While MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard) may not be as old as Solid Wood, it has its own advantages and benefits.
MDF is more affordable compared to Solid Wood. You won’t be sacrificing quality as it is very durable and functional.
Being a manufactured material, MDF has fewer flaws such as splinters and voids.
MDF is easier to work with; therefore, there is a wider selection of door profiles and colours to offer so you can match whatever your style is.
MDF wrapped in Thermofoil can withstand wear and tear better than Solid Wood. The material is moisture resistant and warp resistant.
Please note that the colours of the finishes may appear differently in store compared to the colours shown on the site