London Bath & Flooring Depot RETURN POLICY & NOTICE
Accepted Returns: Details
1. Returned items must be in original condition, original packaging or repackaged to acceptable condition, unused, uninstalled, unmarked and in 100% new and re-saleable condition within 30 days from the invoice date.
2. All returned product will be inspected for damage, in the event of damage, the Customer will be notified and a credit will not be applied to the damaged products.
3. Only 1 box of flooring per invoice may be returned free of any re-stocking or administration fees within 30 days of the original purchase and have remained unopened.
4. ALL OTHER RETURNS & EXCHANGES ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% RE-STOCKING FEE AND 10% ADMINISTRATION FEE
Product Returns Not Accepted: Details
1. No returns accepted on Final Sales, Clearance Sales, Discontinued Products or Custom Special Orders.
2. No returns or cancellations accepted on Assembled Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinet orders without authorization from London Bath & Flooring Depot. Authorization is issued only in extreme cases.
3. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any installed Kitchen products. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE ON assembled Kitchen products that have been modified or altered, or where cabinet doors have handles, knobs installed or holes have been drilled.
4. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any installed Vanity products. Absolutely NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any assembled Vanity products that have been modified altered, or where cabinet doors or drawers have handles installed or holes have been drilled for handles.
5. All shipping/handling charges or/and Services Performed, such as Assembly and Delivery fee are not refundable.
6. NO RETURN/EXCHANGE on any Tiles, Grout, Cement Glue, Vinyl Tiles, Laminate Stair Board, Vinyl Stair Board, Baseboards, Moulding, and Transitions.
1. It is customer’s responsibility to double check the received items for damage or defects upon receiving the product and before installation.
2. It is customer’s responsibility to install kitchen or bathroom cabinets in a residential environment. Relative humidity levels must be 40% to 55% and a temperature range from 17-24 ° inside the home to prevent permanent damage. Low moisture may cause doors and joints to shrink and open. If the above conditions are not met inside the home and cabinets or components are damaged, cracked or swollen: The warranty will be void automatically.
3. All wood Floor expands in the humid summer weather and shrinks in the winter under dry conditions. Color variations are part of nature. The installer and /or the owner assumes final responsibility to the product quality upon receipt of goods. Therefore, Customer must inspect all products prior to the delivery/pickup/installation. Carefully examine your product for color, grade, finish and general quality before delivery/pickup/installation.
Kitchen Cabinet and Vanity limited Warranty
Hardware—–Slides and Hinges:
London Bath & Flooring Depot provides a limited 2 years warranty to the original purchaser that its drawer slides and door hinges to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the lifetime of the product.
Kitchen and bath Cabinets:
London Bath & Flooring Depot warrants its cabinetry to be free of defect in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of the original purchase. This warranty is limited to the original residential owner and is not transferable.
What is not covered by this warranty?
Our warranty will be void in the following circumstance.
1) Natural Characteristics: Natural variations in wood (aging, wood knots, inherent growth characteristics) are part of the beauty of a natural product and are not a defect.
2) Relative humidity levels of 40% to 50% inside the home are required to prevent permanent damage, low moisture may cause doors and joints to shrink and open. If Relative humidity levels and temperatures range does not reach 40% to 50%, 17-24° inside the home this warranty will be void automatically.
3) Customer repairs or modifies original product without authorization from Classic Brand
4) Defects, Damages or Claims after installation will not be warranted. All products must be inspected for damage prior to installation. This applies as follows, Cabinets that are secured in place, Stone Tops that have been sealed, Drawers and Doors with Handles/Knobs installed.
5) Any damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, improper handling, storage or installation, non-residential use, wear and tear. Product is subjected to abnormal use, abuse, eg: Heating/Cooling vents are placed under or in front of a cabinet
6) Product is installed in an environment without heat/cooling controls; eg warehouse, cottage etc.
Limited Warranty Details
The warranty is expressly limited to replacing or repairing the defective part at London Bath & Flooring Depot’s discretion, it does not include any costs related to installation or delivery. When you receive your order, inspect your cabinets for damage or defects.
1) London Bath & Flooring Depot 7 business days of receipt of the merchandise.
2) London Bath & Flooring Depot will replace all under warranty doors or drawer fronts that have cracks on the door frame or door central panel.
3) London Bath & Flooring Depot is willing to repair all under warranty doors or drawer fronts that have cracks at the corner joins at our warehouse at no cost for dealers. No replacement for corner join cracks door products.
Limited Warranty for Vanity and Counter tops
London Bath & Flooring Depot warrants to the Original Purchaser (as defined herein) this London Bath & Flooring Depot product to be free from manufacturing defects under normal usage, in accordance with the terms, conditions, and limitations as set forth herein. The term “Original Purchaser” as used in this warranty shall mean the person who purchased the product from the Authorized Dealer. This warranty shall be valid for the following time periods: Artificial Marble Vanity Tops for one year from the original date of purchase.
Regular Quartz Counter and Vanity Tops for one year from the original date of purchase
London Bath & Flooring Depot’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective item at London Bath & Flooring Depot’s sole discretion. Original Purchaser shall not be entitled to, nor shall London Bath & Flooring Depot be obligated for any other damages, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages, and re-installation costs. London Bath & Flooring Depot makes no warranty whatsoever in respect to accessories or parts not supplied by London Bath & Flooring Depot. This warranty shall not be extended, altered, or varied except by a written instrument signed by London Bath & Flooring Depot. This warranty shall not apply to products which have not been paid in full, been subject to accident, neglect, alteration, abuse, excessive physical stress, or misuse. In addition to the foregoing, London Bath & Flooring Depot shall not be liable for, nor shall the warranty include or apply to, loss or damage caused by or resulting from any of the following:
(i) Damage after date of shipment from London Bath & Flooring Depot where the damage is not directly due to a defect in material or workmanship
(ii) Improper installation of the product
(iii) Improper use of the product
(iv) Use of the product beyond its capacity or specifications
(v) Improper or unauthorized modification, alteration, or repair
(vi) Improper cleaning, use of abrasive cleaners, use of abrasive cleaning cloths, sponges, wire wool etc., spills containing acids, bleaches, soft drinks, alcohols etc.
(vii) Surface tarnishing, etching, hazing, dulling etc. caused by water marks. Hard water will cause these problems and cannot be avoided without careful maintenance and care.
(viii)This warranty shall not apply to variations in color, particulate size or pattern
London Bath & Flooring Depot neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale of the Product. London Bath & Flooring Depot’s obligation under the Limited Warranty shall also be conditioned upon receipt by London Bath & Flooring Depot of notice of any alleged defect within thirty (30) days after delivery to the Original Purchaser, or if such defect could not be detected at the time of purchase of any alleged defect in thirty (30) days after discovery. London Bath & Flooring Depot reserves the right to inspect the allegedly defective product to determine whether the product is in fact defective. London Bath & Flooring Depot does not have obligation to repair or replace any product that, in London Bath & Flooring Depot’s determination after inspection, is not defective. To obtain warranty service or additional information, call or write us and be prepared to provide pertinent information regarding your claim or problem, including the completion of an RMA form.
Maintenance, Cleaning and Caring for Marble/Cultured Marble/Artificial Marble
As you probably know, it is very easy to damage marble/cultured marble/artificial marble
All it takes is placing something too hot (like a curling iron left on the counter too long, or a little cigarette burn) or even just setting something sharp (like a barrette) on the counter, and then when you pick it up you inadvertently scratch the marble/cultured marble/artificial marble countertop by accident.
Another way that you can quickly damage a marble/cultured marble/artificial marble countertop is by not cleaning it properly.
Here is the proper way to clean a Marble/Cultured Marble/Artificial Marble countertop…
The following instructions are for marble/cultured marble/artificial marble countertop countertops and bathroom vanities.
If you’re not sure whether you have solid marble, cultured marble or artificial marble treating your countertop as if it is solid marble might be the safest option.
1. Take a clean spray bottle and fill it with an all-purpose water-based cleaner, or a pH-neutral cleaner that is designed for stone.
2. Spray the cleaner on the counter and use a soft damp cloth (think: microfiber or chamois, not any type of scrubber) to wipe down the entire marble /cultured marble/artificial marble countertop.
Most importantly, you should never use anything abrasive on a marble/cultured marble/artificial marble countertop — such as steel wool, colored scrubbers, or anything else that you would normally use to scrub out a stain. These can all damage marble/cultured marble/artificial marble countertops in a matter of seconds.